Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 19th Cysto



Today was my big day and I was able to finally see the results of my fruits or shall I say vegetables of labor over the last 4 months... To my surprise, the scope didn't hurt much this time, although it was uncomfortable especially through the prostrate... All looked clear except for 3 small red areas of concern (which the Doctor calls them) to which he wanted to biopsy them, to which I said "no your not!!!"... I personally think they are areas not 100% healed yet from the TURBT... Either way, I go for a followup cysto in 3 months at which I told the Doctor that it would be pristine by then... Although I have to say that I was taken back by his lack of reaction to my health and bladder... It was as if he was disappointed that he didn't find any cancer (his prob)...


I want to thank everyone for all your prayers and support to which I could have never done it... 

Praise God!!!


Saturday, March 10, 2012











My favorite Alkalizing Green Tea
I start with 1 teaspoon of Dr. Todd's Matcha Tea or any Matcha Tea in a large mug and add boiling water...
I then heat 1 level teaspoon of baking soda in four teaspoons 
of grade B or A organic maple syrup in a small butter warmer pot to a froth (do not overheat) 
and add it to the tea...
I then add two to three scoops of hulled hemp seed and stir slowly...
And then, I let it sit for five minutes...
Lastly, I Enjoy...
=Alkalinity;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment