Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Meat Causes Arthritis...

Are you kidding me??? How can you make such a statement???

After about 4-5 months of eating an only vegetable diet to beat my cancer, I started eating meats and breads again... I didn't notice at first but after about 2-3 months, I made the connection that every time I ate meat especially chicken, I would get sharp back and rib pains that would sometimes take my breath away and I would definitely feel the pain when getting out of bed or washing my hair in the morning... When I stay away from meat, I jump out of bed pain free everyday... Meat causes inflammation in joints and muscles and it takes 3 days to rid the pain by detoxing... Therefore, if one eats meat only 3 times a week, they will live in chronic arthritic pain because they will need 9 days to recover in only 7, which amounts to chronic pain and suffering... Go Vegan!!! Go Pain Free!!!
I report...
You decide...



4 comments:

  1. Hi John, This is Rachel From Inspire, how are you? Just wanted to thank you for all the info.. where is a good place to find out which veggies are more alkaline? and are you familiar with the Kagen water thing and is that something you tried??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everyone,

      This is a great miracle that has just happened in my family and i can't keep this testimony to myself, my name is Alan Davidson, my wife's stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from DR. Henry Zimmerman , cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. Where to purchase, contact via: (zimmermanh67@gmail.com) My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life. contact Dr. Zimmerman on: (zimmermanh67@gmail.com) for all type of cancer cure.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel, I am doing phenomenal, and you??? There is a chart in the older posts and I am not familiar with the kagen water thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone,

    This is a great miracle that has just happened in my family and i can't keep this testimony to myself, my name is Alan Davidson, my wife's stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from DR. Henry Zimmerman , cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. Where to purchase, contact via: (zimmermanh67@gmail.com) My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life. contact Dr. Zimmerman on: (zimmermanh67@gmail.com) for all type of cancer cure.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete