Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What is Cancer???

Cancer is no no less than an untreated canker sore... How can I make such a statement??? Because that is the way I see all cancer... Having high grade aggressive bladder cancer and now being 100% cancer free and not worried about it coming back, I have learned that cancer by definition are cells trying to repair themselves but get disrupted in the process... What disrupts these cells??? Stress and carcinogens in the foods we eat... Stress causes acidosis in the body which creates a perfect environment for cancer to breed and thrive in, then the carcinogens in the foods we consume irritate and feed the soon to be cancer... The more the stress and poor food, the more aggressive and larger the cancer becomes... Therefore, the opposite is also the cure... Eliminate all stress, get plenty of sleep and eat organic green vegetables and water only and alkalize by taking baking soda everyday until the body fully repairs itself 100%...
That is all I did...
No more...
No less...
End result...
No more cancer...

It only doesn't work if you cheat...


Cancer is not to be feared but conquered through change of lifestyle and diet as I did but will only work 100% if done 100% until your 100%...



Please check out my older posts...

How I did it... Older Posts


How I got here... Older Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment